Find A Game Store!

News in the world of RPGs and what new games may show up at Pelham or any other game scheduling or suggesting

Moderators: Josh, Cipher

Did you know that Polls don't auto delete?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 12
Will
Admiral
Admiral

Find A Game Store!

Post by Will » Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:01 pm

Here is a list of Game Stores in and around the Boston Area.
Some of the New England Comic locations have a few random RPG books floating around too. Post here with info on other game stores and I will add it to the list.

Click on :read: for a map.
Last edited by Will on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Coco Crisp wrote:but boom, boom, bam, he hit me in the leg.
Cipher
Master Chief
Master Chief

Post by Cipher » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:32 pm

Red Lion Smoke Shop in Salem has a surprisingly thorough selection of RPGs. Much better than the comic book shop which is ... less than a block away.

Weird lil' burg, Salem.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it.
Gay boy: The hipsters make it so tricky. Back in college, if a guy in tight pants asked if I wanted to go play handball, I knew I was getting my dick sucked. Now, I might actually have to play handball.
- Overheard in New York
Will
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Will » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:50 pm

I think it's time to update the address of Pandemonium. Any stores that I'm missing?
Cipher
Master Chief
Master Chief

Post by Cipher » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 pm

Will wrote:I think it's time to update the address of Pandemonium. Any stores that I'm missing?
Yeah, you never added the Red Lion Smoke Shop in Salem. It's the only other post in this thread.
Gay boy: The hipsters make it so tricky. Back in college, if a guy in tight pants asked if I wanted to go play handball, I knew I was getting my dick sucked. Now, I might actually have to play handball.
- Overheard in New York
Will
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Will » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:12 pm

Cipher wrote:
Will wrote:I think it's time to update the address of Pandemonium. Any stores that I'm missing?
Yeah, you never added the Red Lion Smoke Shop in Salem. It's the only other post in this thread.
Fine, everything is updated...

Don't you have mod access?
michael lynch
Ship's Bartender
Ship's Bartender

Post by michael lynch » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:25 pm

I like that the Magic Dragon link goes to the "Virtual Suck Tour" of Arlington.

Also very important: The Magic Dragon used to be in Medford Square. I once bought a whole stack of Alpha Flight comics there-- specifically a whole stack of the two early Wolverine crossover issues. I bought them because they were drastically marked down due to some slight moisture damage. Thank god I bought them because now they are safely stowed in a box godknowswhere and I will probably never look at them again. OK THANKS FOR LISTENING! NOW BACK TO MY DIET COKE.
Cipher
Master Chief
Master Chief

Post by Cipher » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:07 pm

Will wrote: Don't you have mod access?
I don't like to abuse my power. The only thing I like to abuse is chumps on the b-ball court. Word.
- Overheard in New York